Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

- William Shakespeare


I’m pretty much outta here after I finish school. It’s time for a change. WA is too crowded with people that know someone that hangs out with someone that knows someone that knows something about you. I’m tired of this weak atmosphere where everyones drama and business is out there because the people you trust slipped up and spilled it out there for mere conversation starters. Can we not have intellectual conversations anymore? Do we really have to result in gossiping about each other or about someone we know or just about the shit we see on the Internet? What I’m really most upset about is how many people I thought were real when it came to our friendships turned out to be just like the rest of ‘em. There for a period of your life, and gone the next. That’s why I never trust anyone with secrets anymore. People still have my shit, owe me money, hold grudges and befriend people I’m not too fond of. I don’t know about y’all, but forgetting about people is my forte. If I don’t exist to you, you sure as hell don’t exist to me either. It sucks how a friendship could end like that, but that’s life. Friends come and go. The ones who stick around through whatever decision you make good or bad, rain or shine they give their opinion but still respect the decision you make, and if you’re in the wrong- then shit they let you know but they don’t judge you based on that one bad choice. That’s the person you can really call your friend. Nobody’s perfect. You, nor am I. And everyone needs to stop judging people based on that he said she said shit & remember that.

BUT! That would only happen in a perfect world. Haha! So I’m outta here and off to somewhere no one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment