Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

NEW! LASplash Smitten Liptint Mousse!

So dang excited to introduce you to LASplash Cosmetic's new Smitten Liptint Mousse!


I was up until 4am last night lusting over these babies. I have never heard of this brand before until last night when I was doing some research on liquid-matte lipsticks. Thanks to @depechegurl on @instagram, I stumbled on their IG account and fell in love. Lucky for me, I found them when they were planning to release a NEW line of their lipsticks and BRAND new shades... where you can see in the photo above that they are HARRY POTTER inspired! HOW FRICKIN EXCITING! I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and to find out that these lipsticks are transfer proof, water proof, and fade proof... I had to have them... ALL of them. So that's just what I did the following day. At 11:50am, I decided to wait by my computer so I could purchase them all. By 12pm PST the website had the option to buy and so did I embark on my journey. As expected on release dates, the website kept loading in error. But that did not sway me from completing my purchase. I hit that refresh button until my order was placed. Believe that! So now I am going to patiently wait until I receive these babies in the mail.

Review and swatches will come soon!

XO- Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment