* 8 Servings
* Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
* 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
* 3/4 cup maple pancake syrup
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
* 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
* In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; reserving 3/4 cup.
* Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally and basting with sauce. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (one chicken breast with 1-1/2 tablespoons sauce) equals 228 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit.